- new: added warning message, when resulting size exceeds the size of a BD-R50
- improved: estimate proportional size of Dolby TrueHD tracks for higher precision.
- improved: ensure, that burn engine does not write over the capacity limit in case data has oversize
- fix: in case of excessive amounts of read errors/data corrupt errors, a memory overflow could happen.
- fix: prevent crash, when querying incomplete or invalid playlists with zero playlist elements.
- fix: crashes on Windows XP
- minor fixes and improvements
- updated languages