CloneBD 1.0.3.8 Discussion Thread

vbimport

CloneBD 1.0.3.8
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.3.8 2015-03-27

[ul]
[li]fix: asynchronous writer would not flush data, which broke short files (also caused SpeedMenus to fail)[/li][li]fix: watermark detection was broken[/li][li]new: allow direct jump to main title (bypassing the menu) on playback of converted discs[/li][li]updated languages[/li][/ul]

Hopefully this fixes my write error for BD and ISO transcoding error.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2750933]Hopefully this fixes my write error for BD and ISO transcoding error.[/QUOTE]

Reporting back…I think the BD ISO that I tried to backup using Anydvd HD in the past might be part of the problem when it created the ISO. I tried it on BD both SL and DL version of Fairy Tail part 14 and it was able to backup the disc for both the 25g and 50g disc version without problem. And now I am going to get Bund the Vampire BD and try it on this version for the ISO that I created that didn’t work and test this theory. I do recall Slysoft telling me like creating with a past past Anydvd HD did have problem creating the proper ISO for DVD cause I did have problems mounting and burning the ISO.

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2751153]Reporting back…I think the BD ISO that I tried to backup using Anydvd HD in the past might be part of the problem when it created the ISO. I tried it on BD both SL and DL version of Fairy Tail part 14 and it was able to backup the disc for both the 25g and 50g disc version without problem. And now I am going to get Bund the Vampire BD and try it on this version for the ISO that I created that didn’t work and test this theory. I do recall Slysoft telling me like creating with a past past Anydvd HD did have problem creating the proper ISO for DVD cause I did have problems mounting and burning the ISO.[/QUOTE]

Update:

This time I got a copy of Steins;Gate 8 disck 4dvd 4bd and test the CloneBD on the BD media 2 where 25g and 2 were 50g and they all backup just fine and played fine on WinDVD 11 Pro and had menu controls. I can on theorize that the ISO created with the older version of Anydvd HD in the past must have contributed to the error creating the ISO but never indicated there was a problem but CloneBD did have problems thus it rejected the ISO burns. They might’ve fixed my problem a couple revision back but I can’t know for sure but I do know CloneBD 1.0.3.8 does work without any problems for the physical media. So I am going to find those BD movies again and try again with the physical medium for backup to confirm this.