CloneBD 1.0.3.4 Discussion Thread

vbimport

CloneBD 1.0.3.4
http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneBD.exe

1.0.3.4 2015-03-19

[ul]
[li]change: reduced the expected capacity for blu-ray media slightly[/li][li]change: sorting order of audio streams in file/device output[/li][li]change: optimize PMT (Program Map Table) generation[/li][li]change: added more attribute information to PSI (Program Stream Information) structures in m2ts[/li][li]fix: some partial copies would not play beyond the menu. Removing IM Sync type subpaths now to fix this.[/li][li]fix: check some out-of-memory conditions (fixes some crashes)[/li][li]fix: misidentified PIDs in PiP substreams, caused problems with subtitles on some discs[/li][li]minor fixes and improvements[/li][li]updated languages[/li][/ul]

I haven’t gotten a report back that the latest version resolved my error logs I sent in???

Latest attempt ended in burn error…the problem is CloneBD I checked and it comes up as blank BD-R media so it looks like CloneBD can’t write to the media itself…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2750461]Latest attempt ended in burn error…the problem is CloneBD I checked and it comes up as blank BD-R media so it looks like CloneBD can’t write to the media itself…[/QUOTE]

Was told in email it might be I used the wrong BD size but I will try again with the latest version and see if what they told is what happened.