Clone

Hi there can anyone out there help. OK trying to clone playstation2 but cant. Disc Hit man blood money step 1.hit clone on the interface then insert the Disc. now what I get next is you can choose clone to copy it but I did that already anyway I hit OK then start. what comes up next is the folder already exits do you want to overwrite it how can that be it’s the first time putting this Disc in anyway so I choose yes right after I do that the disc pops out then the no media detected in drive e but the clone process never got started also I have tryed DVDs no problem.

iNTERESTING.

[QUOTE=TOMKELL;1939303]Hi there can anyone out there help. OK trying to clone playstation2 but cant. .[/QUOTE]

That’s not suprising. If console game discs were not extremely well protected then piracy would destroy the market completely :wink:

so why dose it say it can clone ps 2 games?

[QUOTE=TOMKELL;1940640]so why dose it say it can clone ps 2 games?[/QUOTE]

Because it can.
First off, I don’t have a ps2 console and know nothing about them, except what I’ve read here.

Do a search here on the Fab forum…I believe you’ll have to use “Advanced Search” to confine your search. I’ve read where a # of users have successfully copied ps2 games.
As you probably know, you’ll need a mod chip…not to copy the game, but to play it.
You can also search the entire cdf forum…there’s a ton on info out there.

Hope this helps.

Hi TOMKELL,

Please try DVDFab 4.0.1.6 Beta to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f116/dvdfab...6-beta-233060/

Best Regards,
Fengtao