Clone Underground and clone regcleaner?

i was looking for the clone reg cleaner, and i remembered i once downloaded it from the clone cd underground site, www.elaboratebytes.com/eb , but it appears this site died as well, or did it just moved? they had cool skins i thought.
So, where can I find that reg cleaner, does anybody has alternative sites instead of that one?
Thx already

Computers are machines to help you solve problems
you wouldn’t have without them…

The CloneCD reg cleaner can screw up your system by deleting parts of the Windows registry that aren’t supposed to be deleted. I think this is a problem under Windows XP. Don’t know where to find it but why do you want it anyway?

Originally posted by G@M3FR3@K
The CloneCD reg cleaner can screw up your system by deleting parts of the Windows registry that aren’t supposed to be deleted. I think this is a problem under Windows XP. Don’t know where to find it but why do you want it anyway?

There is also a potential danger of RegCleaners to delete vital registry keys, like CloneCD driver entries which happen to be shared components. If these entries get deleted, the setup system might get confused.

my version of clonecd keeps hanging sometimes, tried a reinstall and then it was better, but it must have overwritten something else now other progs hang.
so i want everything of clonecd of my system (hey, its not like i copy much anyway)
thx for the help already
and btw, i use win 98SE, does that cleaner screws up w/ this win as well?
and ps again: doesn’t anybody knows where that site went to? I know they had clone regcleaners, and that is what I want basically, everything of clone out of the registry