Clone "protected pc game" profile?

I see it in the profiles folder but it does not show up inside of clonecd when making images…is this common? I cant figure a way to import it either :expressionless:

help? thanks.

you can’t see this

although it’s in here:

?

What does this protected PC game profile do compared to just the normal game profile? The normal game profile in the last version could burn SD2 games I think, (but I don’t think it could do SD2.8) - Therefore does this new protected pc game profile do all SD2 (even sd2.8) ?

HI Futureproof, Looking at your screenshot I saw some thing quite interesting in the profiles section what is RING PROTECH.CCP ??? can’t say I have heard of this, can you explain please :wink:

Used it on Iron Storm which has the ‘destroyed sectors’ ring

[CloneCD ReadPrefs]
ReadSubData=0
ReadSubAudio=0
FastErrorSkip=2
ReadSpeedData=0
ReadSpeedAudio=0
IntelligentBadSectorScan=1
SectorSkip=500
AbortOnReadError=0
NoErrorReport=0
FirstSessionOnly=0
AudioQuality=0
RegenerateData=0

[CloneCD WritePrefs]
DontRepairSubchannelData=0
AlwaysCloseLastSession=0
AmplifyWeak=0
WriteSpeed=0

quote:

Originally posted by FutureProof
We’ll update the profiles with the next release of CloneCD (after Setup Version 4.1.0.1 (3160 KB); Last updated: 2002 11 05)

They work well against SD2 up to but not including SD2.80.010 with 4016 and 4019 but not 4100 or 4101. SecuROM 4.8 and ProtectCD 5 ability will be along later.

quote:

Originally posted by FutureProof
We’ll update the Profiles soon Stay tuned

How about the update guys? Might be a good idea to do it now, considering the confusion there seems to be about the new profile.

No pressure whatsoever…:bigsmile:

thats correct i cannot see that profile in my clonecd but yet its in the directory. wtf? :confused:

heh damn regional settings was the problem. changed to canada in control panel now it shows

Im in the US… EST …I cannot see the proc game either…

??
:confused:

tried canada no go

AN D
I cannot use Hide the CDR Media option- greyed out… someone explain to me me howI can do so?

TY in Advance
:bow:

How in the damn world doe sa US user see the other features of this CCD4.X+

?

I like using it for most stuff… but man I slowly turning away from it…

“alfieboy” wrote:
>
[…]
>

>How in the damn world doe sa US user see the other
> features of this CCD4.X+
>?
>I like using it for most stuff… but man I slowly turning away from
>it…

You haven’t read the FAQ!

What I was referring to is that it was so much easier to use Ddump and fireburner than clonce CD…
and image worked/burnt perfectly.

I do understand time and effort and such and have nothing against clone… and wouldnt get rid of it 4 the world… yet

noticeably:

mor ediffernt coping progs avail on reg besis…
sorry if seemed offensive… but alot of people are using other programs now

Got it. I assumed you were a US user and couldn’t find some options.