Clone dvd4

vbimport

has anyone had issues burning with clone dvd4.
I can’t bring dvd files into dvd4 from the hard drive unless they are split
audio and ts files if the dvd file is one only folder such as a VSO file it will not be recognised
the burners are pioneer plenty of ram computor core 2 this is about clone dvd4?also there seems to be a problem burning dual layer dvds ritek 2.4x and verbatium 4x?

[QUOTE=galaxiepete;2541466]has anyone had issues burning with clone dvd4.
I can’t bring dvd files into dvd4 from the hard drive unless they are split
audio and ts files if the dvd file is one only folder such as a VSO file it will not be recognised
the burners are pioneer plenty of ram computor core 2 this is about clone dvd4?also there seems to be a problem burning dual layer dvds ritek 2.4x and verbatium 4x?[/QUOTE]

Dude you got scammed that software is worthless and don’t say that they told you that was the CloneDVD software from Slysoft. That name is a knockoff and scam on the legit name from Slysoft. Get DVDfab HD free if you want to try at good program for dvd burning that is free and works.

http://www.dvdfab.com/hd-decrypter.htm

Have plenty of other ripping and burning programs that work this was an enquirie about DVD4 if that is a scam program, can others confirm so I can formalise a complaint to the OFFICE of HOMELAND SECURITY as a
terrorist funding orginisation so we can all rest easy that any dvd/cd
copying programs are not f;);)::::ed with:

That’s good for you I know there been users on here that got taken for their money only to find out it was a useless program and didn’t even do what it advertised to do. Considering it was probably created in the US so it was already crippled before it even came out online to buy…just like RealDVD that was the closet thing to Slysoft software but they got sued and now I think they will go out of business…