Clone DVD2 for my Spare PC?

vbimport

Can I download my PAID version of Clone DVD2 for my spare PC without buying another copy? And if so how do I do it?

@ WIDESCREEN,

Yes it is permissible to do this as long as you don’t use both copies at the same time.

Use exactly the same procedure that you used to install CloneDVD on your original computer.

Suggest reviewing the Forum Rules (http://club.cdfreaks.com/announcement.php?f=74&announcementid=37) and note the comments concerning Double Posting. Posting virtually the same posting in both the AnyDVD and CloneDVD Forums is not in compliance with the Forum Rules.

Best Regards,
bjkg

Does that mean I download from the slysoft web site on the other pc, wait until the trial runs out then put my KEYS into that one?
Not sure if Im making sence?

No need to wait until the trial expires to use the registration keys, they can be used immediately.

Just download from slysoft install clonedvd2 then add your key and reboot. I just read your other post (anydvd) just do the same download install add key reboot :wink:

Works for me! I have two boxes next to each other, but only use one online at a time.

Are you saying I can have a backup running on both pc’s at the same time then?
bjkg said you can only have (one) running at anyone time? Who is right here please?
thanks in advance :slight_smile:

What you quoted said he only uses one at a time, so, there is no “who is right”…they’re both saying the same thing. Only use one copy at a time and you’ll be fine.