Clone DVD

vbimport

Have CloneDVD and am having a problem with it. When I open the program, the working window only shows about 3/4 of what it is supposed to with no scrolling options. See attached file but note that although this copy shows the info to be cropped on both sides, it is only the left side of the screen that is not visible. I have also tried adjusting my monitor settings to no avail.

Thanks,

Donna

[QUOTE=DMMDOGS;2454867]Have CloneDVD and am having a problem with it. When I open the program, the working window only shows about 3/4 of what it is supposed to with no scrolling options. See attached file but note that although this copy shows the info to be cropped on both sides, it is only the left side of the screen that is not visible. I have also tried adjusting my monitor settings to no avail.

Thanks,

Donna[/QUOTE]

What version of Clonedvd are you using and where did you get it at? And can you provide a screen shot of the affected clonedvd so we can see what your seeing? What kinda monitor are you using and does it have onboard video or a GPU card? There isn’t enough info to know what is showing and not showing??

Hi Donna, please read our forum rules on crossposting, ( posting the same problem twice in 2 threads) I am closing this thread and you can continue in this one below.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f74/clonedvd-program-screen-problems-302848/#post2452685