Clone dvd Version 4 prob

i currently upgraded clone dvd to version 4. I have no problems in ripping my dvds. However they play well in my SANYO dvd player but get stuck continously on my LG dvd player.
When i tried to make a backup with clone dvd version 2 using the disc ripped with clone dvd version 4
An error ‘Please be sure that all input files are availabel…’ appear

Pls HELp

There is noch version 4.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/f74/clonedvd-elby-slysoft-199324/

I assume that this one is from clonedvd.net and not from Elby/SlySoft?

what is tha latest version of Slysoft

[QUOTE=emerson8;1967360]what is tha latest version of Slysoft[/QUOTE]

Too slow on typing…

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;1967362]2.9.8.2[/QUOTE]

I guess you meant:

Maybe he gets advanced copies…:smiley:

[QUOTE=Pianoman;1967502]I guess you meant:

2.9.1.2[/QUOTE]

Yes. I have too much software and it gets hard at time to remember exact version numbers. :smiley:

[QUOTE=emerson8;1967331]i currently upgraded clone dvd to version 4. I have no problems in ripping my dvds. However they play well in my SANYO dvd player but get stuck continously on my LG dvd player.
When i tried to make a backup with clone dvd version 2 using the disc ripped with clone dvd version 4

Pls HELp[/QUOTE]

You got scammed there is no slysoft clonedvd version 4…if you checkout their site they only have 2.9.1.2… and noway would they have version 4… if it not working you should get your money back…clonedvd.net is a scamm and rippoff company using another copy name to get your free money and leaving you in the red…so best get your money back…and say you never do business with them…also your posting in the wrong forum this forum support and responds only to products from Slysoft the original company…of CloneDVD…

[QUOTE=coolcolors;1967530] Slysoft the original company…of CloneDVD…[/QUOTE]

Got scammed yes but for the record slysoft isn’t the original company for CloneDVD2 it is elby. Slysoft merely sales the product on their page.

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;1967548]Got scammed yes but for the record slysoft isn’t the original company for CloneDVD2 it is elby. Slysoft merely sales the product on their page.[/QUOTE]

Interesting … but the company is still there but seems like Slysoft has taken over for sale and marketing…Odd but guess so…I think clonedvd has gotten where is has with the benefit of being connected and sold through slysoft and supported by slysoft is probably keep it in good stance with its’ users.

http://www.elby.ch/products/clone_dvd/index.html

It is very unfortunate to have two companies with the same name, I have seen too many instances of people complaining about CloneDVD or buying the wrong software. I have recommended CloneDVD by elby to my friends and relatives but a lot of times it get lost through translation as my friends recommend the same to their friends and relatives but they sometimes end up buying the wrong one and complain about the wrong software.

[quote=emerson8;1967331]i currently upgraded clone dvd to version 4. I have no problems in ripping my dvds. However they play well in my SANYO dvd player but get stuck continously on my LG dvd player.

Pls HELp[/quote]
Read this , it is an announcement in the CloneDVD2 forum.
http://club.cdfreaks.com/f74/announcement-sub-forum-discussion-clonedvd-products-elby-slysoft-not-product-offered-clonedvd-net.html