Clone DVD trouble!

When I try and read some DVD’s in, I get to the last screen and click go then it starts reading, after a few seconds my PC crashes and starts to reboot.

Anyone know why this happens?

Cheers

Yea, I think everyone that has read this knows why, You gotta buy a Vaild CloneDVD reg. Believe me it’s WELL worth the money, you instantly start saving money the day you buy it.

Originally posted by Cyberchild

[B]When I try and read some DVD’s in, I get to the last screen and click go then it starts reading, after a few seconds my PC crashes and starts to reboot.

Cheers [/B]

My guess is, that something is wrong with your hardware. (weak power supply, bad processor cooling)
The moment CloneDVD starts to transcode it, will heavily load your cpu.
Or you are using a broken IDE busmaster driver.

I think I’ve sorted it now cheers, I sent the error report that XP generated and it took me to a site that said my Modem driver was causing the problems and I was able to download a new one that seems to have sorted the problem.

Thanks to everyone for their help.

I think I’ve sorted it now cheers, I sent the error report that XP generated and it took me to a site that said my Modem driver was causing the problems and I was able to download a new one that seems to have sorted the problem.

Wow! A broken modem driver causes CloneDVD to crash. I would have never believed this could be possible…

A friend used to have trouble with an old PC crashing, I upgraded everything over six months (when he could afford new bits) until (with it still crashing) we joked that the only part left was the Floppy Drive,

next time I was round I took a new Floppy for a joke and replaced it and it never crashed again :eek: so I am never surprised by PC trouble anymore.

When I first put my latest (2 yrs old now) computer together (previously use to own my own computer business when it was viable) everytime I placed the tower (full tower Aopen) under the computer work station desk the floppy drive would not work :a I had to move the tower in such a way in which it was half in and half out of the work station desk. It was very frustrating and annoying and I had no explanation as to why it did this for. Anyway to make a long story short tried another floppy drive moving the computer into another room all to no avail. Anyway eventually I moved house and since being in the new house have had no problems at all. So work that one out :eek:?