Clone dvd slow start

on some movies it takes a long time for the movie to start when backed up with the copy titles tab is there a setting to change that may allow the movie to load quicker

[QUOTE=thomm;2545768]on some movies it takes a long time for the movie to start when backed up with the copy titles tab is there a setting to change that may allow the movie to load quicker[/QUOTE]

Can you be more specific as to the nature of the problem? Also what version of software you used to copy and what type of player are you watching the movie on and what media type your burned to and the burner hardware and firmware? Your giving to many general problems to know what is going on??

sorry for taking so long to reply, been out of town on vacation, can you believe it without access to the net. anyways it is clone dvd 2.9.2.8, any dvd 6.6.8.0, taiyo -R 16X, and watching on a bose 3-2-1. to keep the compression as low as possible i am not cloning the whole disc, i select the copy titles tab and eliminate all the extras on the movies. however most times it may take up to almost 2 minutes to load, it gets to the point that i question weither the disc is being read, maybe what i am looking for is not to remove the auto run on the anydvd software.

It doesn’t autostart but autoload when windows loads up so it can decrypt the protection so you can backup the dvd. Also you might want to get the latest version which is now 6.7.0.0 and try again. Also you should give a log post from Anydvd so we know what is going on.

hmmmm log post where do i locate that

Right click on the slysoft Anydvd on the taskbar and pick the “create logfile” and then post the log here.

i think i have solved it, when i open anydvd and click video dvd i also check remove annoying adverts and trailers then check jump directly to main movie that seems to load the movie quicker i could check jump to main menu but not all movies have a scene selection menu

[QUOTE=thomm;2548237]i think i have solved it, when i open anydvd and click video dvd i also check remove annoying adverts and trailers then check jump directly to main movie that seems to load the movie quicker i could check jump to main menu but not all movies have a scene selection menu[/QUOTE]

Still doesn’t make sense? That feature is only used when you backup the movie not when you play the movie. I think your getting different parts of Anydvd and what it does mixed up. Also you fail to mention what software player your using to watch the dvd which would help to know what is really happening there?