Clone DVD Mobile - Ipod

vbimport

I managed to copy DVD movie on to hard drive using Clone DVD Mobile but when i tried to put on to my ipod it says unable to tranfer file

Any ideas please?

Yes it’s because its in the wrong format, for iPod you need to convert it and then you can transfer it onto your iPod.

Yer i corverted it to the right format and it said it was the correct format, but it still does not work…

Any suggestions…?

@iceman443: Please do not use bolded text and capitals unless necessary; it’s considered rude like shouting and will not help your request for assistance at all.

Edit: thanks for the PM. Bold capitals removed as requested.

Also, you could start by giving us the details of what you do in the conversion process, and how you are attempting to load the file onto the iPod.

Hi

have you tried a tip in the pc plus mag.
i think it is in issue no. april 06

What Ipod do you have?

i have an ipod video 30gb black

any ideas

are you using the ipod software to transfer the file?

Hi

have you tried a tip in the pc plus mag.
i think it is in issue no. april 06

~~~ skd70 ~~~

Skd70,

Hi thanks for that but i do not get pc plus
if you find the tip, please post it to me

are you using the ipod software to transfer the file?

haveacigar, i am using itunes to transfer the video also to fill u in it says wrong format and i try to corvert to the right format using itunes and it says that it is in the right format. so i try again and it say wrong format.

do you have any solutions?

many thanks

imkidd57

do you know how to solve this problem

u bet, www.mypodmaxx.com came with my ipod from MDS i don’t know if it still works but bling40 is a code that gets you 40% off at the cart,