Clone DVD hangs or reboots

vbimport

Have used ANYDVD and CloneDVD for almost a year, using the latest versions of both, when I get to the Output Method screen in Clone DVD, the computer either hangs or spontaneously reboots. Have unistalled and reinstalled both programs a few times with same result. Even did regedit to remove all traces of both except for registration key.

I Am havign the exact same problem
if someone could please help it would eb much appreciated…

do you have any packet writing software installed? (Sonic DLA, Nero InCD, NTI FileCD, Roxio DirectCD/Drag-To-Disc, CE Quadrant Just!Burn, Sony abCD, InstantWrite, Backup4all, B’s Clip, NeoClip, InstantBurn, plus more) if you do uninstall it and then try to burn and see if it works.

Thanks alot for that i will try that solution when i get home will get back to u with results THANKS AGAIN

You do know when your using CloneDVD it does have option to reboot after finishes you sure you didnt leave the check in that box or did you check that box? Plus also al hobo10 said other packet writing software that is loaded will cause conficts just pic on software and keep it to those to avoid conflicts. I have Slysoft software co-existing just fine with Nero burning ROM. But only slysoft are loaded at startup and nero runs only when I use it-expect for the InCD that run but I have the latests patches though but haven’t had any conflicts with InCD and AnyDVD and CloneCD in the taskbar or with them both loaded.