Clone DVD errror message

When trying to copy some DVD’s using Clone DVD I get tis error message could anybody explain what it means please:
Creation of DVD files was not succesful:IFO Properties 6TCE cheers

I had this problem with two films HALLOWEEN H20 & STARGATE THE DIRECTORS CUT in both cases I used “DVD X Copy XPRESS”
to copy both films everything else has worked using CLONEDVD via ANYDVD over 30 backups!

:bow: :a :bow:

Originally posted by bazzer59
When trying to copy some DVD’s using Clone DVD I get tis error message could anybody explain what it means please:
Creation of DVD files was not succesful:IFO Properties 6TCE cheers

The meaning of this error is, that CloneDVD has detected a structural inconsistency of the input IFO files.

So far, this happened only if you try to postprocess Instant Copy 8 files with CloneDVD. In case of interleaved/multi-angle titles IC 8 produces invalid - so called VOBU maps - with duplicated and … bad for fixing the IFO files on the fly … missing reference entries.

If this happens in any other situation, please don’t hesitate to send the IFO files and a small bug-description to bugs (at) elby.ch. If possible, we will try to compensate these errors in future versions of CloneDVD.

regards

Thanks for your input ARMIN I will keep an eye out in the future for any films which have this error and let you know.

CLONEDVD FOREVER :bow: :bow:

I’m getting this also getting this when copying the new Italian Job. It doesn’t even playback in the preview window.

using clonedvd 1.3.11.2

Originally posted by micksevern
[B]I’m getting this also getting this when copying the new Italian Job. It doesn’t even playback in the preview window.

using clonedvd 1.3.11.2 [/B]

Please specify more details about the DVD:

Is it an original or a copy?
Region Code? (e.g. 2)
Country? (e.g. UK)

It’s a copy that’s on DVD-R. It doesn’t have any region coding on the disc. Not sure what other info I can get you.

It plays back ok on my DVD Video recorder / player and both my pc dvd-rom drives.

If you need any more info please let me know.

Originally posted by micksevern
[B]It’s a copy that’s on DVD-R. It doesn’t have any region coding on the disc. Not sure what other info I can get you.

It plays back ok on my DVD Video recorder / player and both my pc dvd-rom drives.

If you need any more info please let me know. [/B]

> It’s a copy that’s on DVD-R. <

How was this copy created?

As Armin said:

> The meaning of this error is, that CloneDVD has detected a structural inconsistency of the input IFO files.

So far, this happened only if you try to postprocess Instant Copy 8 files with CloneDVD. In case of interleaved/multi-angle titles IC 8 produces invalid - so called VOBU maps - with duplicated and … bad for fixing the IFO files on the fly … missing reference entries.
<

Was it IC8?

I’m not sure how the DVD was created as it come from a friend of a friend etc.

Last night I made a 1:1 backup of the DVD to my hard-disk using DCS DVD copy suite then tried to use CloneDVD to make a DVD from the hard-disk area, no joy.