Clone DVD Error in Write attempt, HELP!

vbimport

I am nearing the end of the Trial on Clone DVD and was considering purchasing it, however I have come up with a problem.

I was attempting to do a backup under the first option of “Copy Files” for my Bruce Springsteen Anthology DVD 1978 - 2000 and the program would not write at all it came up with the error"

File OC:\Program Files\Elaborate Bytes\Clone DVD2\eraser\PAL\VIDEO_TS\VTS_01_0.IFO 2 TCE

“The System Cannot find the files specified.”

I hope that someone can HELP, as I am trying to find out how to fix this error, I have used the program before and not had any problems until now and so I don’t want to buy the proggy if it does not work all of the time.

I use Any DVD, by Slysoft along with Clone DVD and as I mentioned it has worked fine with Copy Files.
I liked this program as it is User Friendly and I am a Noob to burning.

I have used Shrink before, successfully however since I don’t Backup on a regular basis I always have to refer to notes which I don’t need to do with Clone DVD.

I would really appreciate comments as I want to make my decision on to purchase or not when my trial runs out shortly.

HELP!!!

Thankyou

This would be better in the clonedvd forum, you may get a better answer there.

Thankyou for the recommendation, I did another post with more details and have put it in in the Sub forum of Clone DVD.

:bow: I appreciate the advice, as a Noob I only thought of this forum.

Regards