Clone dvd and win 10

vbimport

ever since i upgraded to win 10 clone dvd wont’ burn properly?
any dvd and clone create the files fine as far as i know but when it comes time to burn it fails every time… can anyone help

Welcome to the forums jasseen. You are more likely to get help regarding CloneDVD in the Slysoft/AnyDVD subforum, so I’m moving your thread in there.

Personally, I never burn with a conversion program. I always output to the hard drive and burn with ImgBurn separately.

[QUOTE=jasseen;2761717]ever since i upgraded to win 10 clone dvd wont’ burn properly?
any dvd and clone create the files fine as far as i know but when it comes time to burn it fails every time… can anyone help[/QUOTE] Have you uninstalled any of their other programs lately? CloneBD trial uses the ElbyCDIO.dll and gets uninstalled when you uninstall the trial , this affects CloneDVD which also uses that dll. So just uninstall CloneDVD 2.9.3.3 Sometimes you might get this error [B]elbycdio.dll is missing[/B] I hope you updated to the Windows 10 Version of CloneDVD 2.9.3.3.

http://static.slysoft.com/SetupCloneDVD.exe

it was a reg key error… found it on a website… thanks

[QUOTE=jasseen;2761725]it was a reg key error… found it on a website… thanks[/QUOTE]
huh…you lost me here??? And what website? If it wasn’t Slysoft then program wasn’t from Slysoft but a company trying to imitate Slysoft. There is also a program with the same name as CloneDVD from Slysoft and I seen people buy it and then complain to Slysoft how come it’s not working only to be told you bought the wrong software.