Clone Database

vbimport

Anybody know where I can get a copy of clone db. I had a hard drive die and lost mine, and the site I got it from before (mod.myokay.net) isn't responding.

Any help appreciated,

cheers.

What is this database? A database of supported writers? A database of settings on how to backup protected cds? The list of supported writers can be found here. A database of settings is in general not necessary because the available profiles from CloneCD are able to copy all available protections (at least, if it is copyable, so Tages still won’t be copyable…)

It’s a database of settings for individual games/protections. It tells you which games have which protection and gives an option of autosetting clone cd’s options for that particular game. I found it extremely useful.

http://baseportal.de/cgi-bin/baseportal.pl?htx=/clonecd/main&Titel~=A try this link it will tell you the protections and settings also I do not have mods though:cop:

I also used this database earlier, and I found that it was good. But as it is not supported anymore all the new games does not exist in that database.
So I moved on to Clony XXL instead which detects the protection, and do not rely on reports from individuals. Which I feel is safer as some games have different protection in different countrys.

Originally posted by HotBlack
I also used this database earlier, and I found that it was good. But as it is not supported anymore all the new games does not exist in that database.
So I moved on to Clony XXL instead which detects the protection, and do not rely on reports from individuals. Which I feel is safer as some games have different protection in different countrys.

Agreed. It was a decent program but it doesn’t compare to clonyxxl. Clony works better with CloneCd anyway and is easier. Now if it was only in English then it would be even better.

Yeah, I’m using Clony now as well but was just wondering whether you could still get the database. Anyway, cheers for the help.

Originally posted by FlyingDutchman
[B]

Agreed. It was a decent program but it doesn’t compare to clonyxxl. Clony works better with CloneCd anyway and is easier. Now if it was only in English then it would be even better. [/B]

LMFAO

you mean you dont have clonyXXL v2.0.0.6 and its fully english !!!

grab it here …

http://kickme.to/englishclony

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

At the time I was posting I had the english/german version installed. Thanks for the link.