Clone copy

vbimport

hi all.

i got this game, its a clone image, but my burner cant burn it cuz its a plextor. butisnt there another program there can burn it.

plz help

regards
brianj24

Originally posted by Brianj24
but my burner cant burn it cuz its a plextor.

Ehh Plextor is supported by CloneCD, except for SafeDisc 2.

…and if it is a SafeDisc2 Game, then it doesn’t matter which program you use. It won’t make a difference. It’s your bad writers fault. BLAME PLEXTOR!!! ARGH! …sorry, got a little excited there… heh…

/Grongi

Ok all…Plextor does a perfict copy of safedisk 2…so the back up file u have is fine…now what u need to do is get a burner that is on the list of safedisk 2 writers like a Phillips or acer…then you will be able to make a working copy of safedisk2 programs…Later…

Thx for all the funny stuff!
hehe
but i have found out way to use my plextor.
i only have to upgrade my firmware that should do trick

regards
brianj24

lol:-D

I made a Safe Disk 2 protected copy of the game No 1 lives forever using only my plextor 16/10/40(READ+WRITE)

Vincent

Originally posted by baakkee
[B]I made a Safe Disk 2 protected copy of the game No 1 lives forever using only my plextor 16/10/40(READ+WRITE)

Vincent
[/B]

Eeerrhh, are you sure ? This Plex doesn’t mack succesful back-ups of SD2 and will only produce back-ups that work in the recorder only…

Greets

Yeah Sorry you’re right on that :confused:
Well that’s the most important thing for me anyway having a 1:1 working backup for myself of course if you want to make some copies for friends you will still need those cracks :rolleyes: on SD2

Are there also other Protections that will be read only on only My Plexwriter 161040a ???

Vincent

Originally posted by baakkee
Are there also other Protections that will be read only on only My Plexwriter 161040a ???

No I don’t think so. Untill now only SafeDisc 2 has this problem :frowning: I have the same problem as you with my Plex1210A… but like you said; I’m happy as long as they work :slight_smile:

Hi,

It Seemes like not all Safedisc 2 games uses weak sectors, atleast not THAT weak :slight_smile: For example, American McGees Alice is very hard to copy, Red Alert 2 also. But Delta Force 3 is much easier, a friends made a perfect backup with a Sony 8x burner (which is a much greater burner than all of the philips, exept SD2 ofcourse)... So dont be surprised if people making perfect backups with Non compatible writers cause not all Safedisc 2 are that strong…

Greetz