Clone CD4 issues

vbimport

OK… i have browsed some of the do’s n donts… it is an odd mix of 6 of one and half dozen of the other… dont post what used to be all that was posted cuz now we are legit… or help me with my backup software cuz it has issues with such n such on the other…

so, my response to 99% is " Whatever"… i am not posting cracks, or any some such… i was DIRECTED here by Clone Cd4 link on THEIR web page… so i have to assume HELP is ok to ask for here…

some discs my clone cd works on just fine… others, i get the first one or two ( out of three or four ), and, no reason why, the last disc just wont copy, not for anything, in any setting, with any media… it refuses to copy period…

w the HECK… no DVD software running, none added, and one minute it works fine n dandy on “Disc 1”, but Disc 2 sits at a standstill refusing to copy…

i run XP pro, Athlon 64 3000+. 1GB pc3200 DDR, Liteon 52x CDRW, Liteon 16X DF DVDRW, 250GB Maxtor, Geforce 5700 256mB, Gigabyte K8n Pro MB…
again, sometimes it copies FINE<, then, others, it copies the first disc or two, but not the second or third… media stayed the same, all settings the same…
lil help ???