Clone cd

vbimport

#1

I have a ms simulator I wish to clone as a backup cpy. Every time I try I get an error msy. Can anyone help?


#2

Plz post more info on what type of cd-recorder you used, and wich brand of cdr and wich error it causes


#3

I am using a TEAC CD-W54E On an HP system. Never got the chance to put the CDR in since the error msg shows up when I try to cpy to disk The eror msg is simple says that I should check to see if the cd rom drive is properly conected or if the right Cd is in the drive. No other details. Thanks Cas <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattel007:
Plz post more info on what type of cd-recorder you used, and wich brand of cdr and wich error it causes<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


#4

Probably your lens have you’r cd’r has to be cleaned


#5

Don’t think it is the lens because it copies other CDs without any problem. I believe that Microft Simulator 2000 has a coded msg in it to keep you from coping. Cas <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattel007:
Probably your lens have you’r cd’r has to be cleaned<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


#6

Try these settings

Read SubChannel Data from Data Tracks --> ON
Read SubChannel Data from Audio Tracks --> ON
Intelligent Bad Sector Scanner --> ON


#7

I’ll try that,thanks. cas <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mattel007:
[b]Try these settings

Read SubChannel Data from Data Tracks --> ON
Read SubChannel Data from Audio Tracks --> ON
Intelligent Bad Sector Scanner --> ON

[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


#8

I could not find the items you told me to check off. I am using direct cd software to do the copy. Any other suggestions? I want to have a copy for my backup since it is costly software. Cas <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by cas:
I’ll try that,thanks. cas <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


#9

Are you sure you’re using CloneCD?


#10

I am not. I am using easy copier delux. Cas <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Vinny:
Are you sure you’re using CloneCD?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


#11

that is the problem! you need a better copying prog, such as Nero, CDRWin or CloneCD. DirectCD and CD Copier are both part of Adaptec’s bundle, which wasn’t made for copying protected discs. Pick up the serials for the programs i mentioned at CDRSoft


#12

You put your finger on it. I downloaded CLONECD and it worked perfectly. Thanks so much. Cas <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=“1” face=“Verdana, Arial”>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Squage:
that is the problem! you need a better copying prog, such as Nero, CDRWin or CloneCD. DirectCD and CD Copier are both part of Adaptec’s bundle, which wasn’t made for copying protected discs. Pick up the serials for the programs i mentioned at CDRSoft<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>


#13

no problemo, that’s what mods are here for