Clone CD worked... Alcohol 120% not :(

vbimport

Hi there,

I’m trying to make copies… Clone CD worked just fine (5.1.0.0)… I tried Alcohol 120% (1.9.2.1705) but i wasn’t able to make a working copy…

It’s not a big deal to me what program worked and what not… However, i want to have *.MDS files so i can edit them with WinISO…

When i make an image with Clone CD, it makes three files (*.ccd , *.cue and *.img)… I can edit the *.img file with WinISO without problems… But when i try to burn, Clone CD says that the files does not match (or something like that)… I tried to save the image files (Clone CD) with a diffrent format… But the only option i have is (CloneCD Image Control File)…

Now, i think i can make make a working copies with Alcohol 120%… But i think it’s a setting thing…

When i run Clony XXL, it says Safedisc V2 (8 out of 10) with bad sectors… When i make a file image for the CD, i always choose Safedisc 2/3 (Alcohol 120%)… But the copies with alcohol did’nt work (even with 1X read)…

Note that when i burn a CD (with CloneCD), i burn it with 52X with no problems… I chose 4X to read the origianl disc and it worked just fine…

Is there any hints/tips/trics to make Alcohol 120% work??

I have Lite-On (LTR-52327S QS54) and LG (CED-8080B 1.03)…

Thanks!!