Clone CD wont burn

vbimport

I am using the trial version of the software before I buy and so far it wont work. It reads the CD I want to clone but when trying to write it says wirte failed. I have an HP dvd300i writer on a Vista OS.

[QUOTE=KLEENFIRE;2032091]I am using the trial version of the software before I buy and so far it wont work. It reads the CD I want to clone but when trying to write it says wirte failed. I have an HP dvd300i writer on a Vista OS.[/QUOTE]

What is the source our trying to burn? Does the source itself work properly?? What does the complete error say and what version of HP firmware do you have and vista O/S version and CloneCD version? What kinda media are you using and what is the burn speed you are burning at? Too fast of speed can result in bad burn or bad write and bad media can result in incomplete burns.

What are you trying to backup? If its Copy protected you also need the trial version of AnyDVD, it could very well be bad CDs also.

It was a audio CD without copy protection but even my regular copy program wont work what I did was RIP using windows media then burned a CD. I will try another CD to see if it works but my reader and writer work with 1click DVD pro no problem.