Clone CD won't burn at 4x

vbimport

Hey there, I’m having trouble backing up my PS1 games. The images I got from my games work fine on emulators, but for some reason whenever I burn them onto a CD using cloneCD - I have tried Alcohol 120 too, by the way - they won’t work on my modded ps1!

I am at a loss and the only problem I can see is that my CDs aren’t burning at 4x speed. Let me explain…when I choose the Write Speed when I’m burning the cd, I choose 4x (600 kb/s). However, when the image is actually burning, it burns at 8x (1200 kb/s). It does the same thing when I try Alcohol 120%. I have no idea how to fix this, please help!

[QUOTE=Hawkstein;2040578]Hey there, I’m having trouble backing up my PS1 games. The images I got from my games work fine on emulators, but for some reason whenever I burn them onto a CD using cloneCD - I have tried Alcohol 120 too, by the way - they won’t work on my modded ps1!

I am at a loss and the only problem I can see is that my CDs aren’t burning at 4x speed. Let me explain…when I choose the Write Speed when I’m burning the cd, I choose 4x (600 kb/s). However, when the image is actually burning, it burns at 8x (1200 kb/s). It does the same thing when I try Alcohol 120%. I have no idea how to fix this, please help![/QUOTE]

Your question doesn’t include what kinda hardware and media your using to give much help on. ie like what software version and what burner and what kinda media and the media rated speed??