Clone CD Settings - for OLI

vbimport

Hi OLI

Can you in ( next version of CloneCD ) put more option in reading and writing settings section. For now we have four : AUDIO , DATA , GAME and MULTIMEDIA CD . This will be much easier for new users of this program like me.

And one more question :

• in " SELECT CD-READER " for Plextor settings :
    FES by default is 0 and software ; in case of SAFEDISK game do I need to make a change to : 3 and none , or just use a default configuration ?

Thank you.

Originally posted by V@A
[B]Hi OLI

Can you in ( next version of CloneCD ) put more option in reading and writing settings section. For now we have four : AUDIO , DATA , GAME and MULTIMEDIA CD . This will be much easier for new users of this program like me.[/B]
In ccd4 you are able to make your own profiles. Besides there are already some ccd profiles ready to download here

Originally posted by V@A
- in " SELECT CD-READER " for Plextor settings :
FES by default is 0 and software ; in case of SAFEDISK game do I need to make a change to : 3 and none , or just use a default configuration ?

Set it to default. These settings are “set 'n forget” :wink:

I know we can do it , but for new edition of CloneCD will be very nice to have all of them already in .

Originally posted by V@A
[B]
Can you in ( next version of CloneCD ) put more option in reading and writing settings section.

In " SELECT CD-READER " for Plextor settings :
FES by default is 0 and software ; in case of SAFEDISK game do I need to make a change to : 3 and none , or just use a default configuration ?[/B]
What options do you want to see? And, just use default. Hardware & 0 is for Toshi & Liteon in the main; there are some other brands that will not work in Software EC mode.

My question was for Plextor24

Originally posted by V@A
My question was for Plextor24
Then just use the default settings …

You still haven’t specified what kind of “options” you would like next clonecd to have. If it is more protection-specific game profiles that you’re refering to, then the fact that you can either create your own or just download the existing ones from cdfreaks should be enough … :wink: