Clone cd profile for karaoke cd's

i can backup all my roadshow discs from sunfly EXCEPT sunfly vol 202??? know one seems to know why…is there a profile for copying cd+g discs with the liteon 52x24x52x writer??? thanks ever so much…this one is really irritating…

whitey

I think you should check read subchannel data from audio tracks, nothing else but I’m not totally sure.

Oh cool, another karaoke user. You should know that many, many professionals as well as amateurs use Padus DiscJuggler to back these babies up. However, I have sourced one unprotected disc to test with and CloneCd has no problem…protected discs just need to be played with until the right combo of settings is found. Here’s a read profile for data and audio subs with quality. The audio read speed is 8x.

[CloneCD ReadPrefs]
ReadSubData=1
RegenerateData=0
ReadSubAudio=1
AbortOnReadError=0
FastErrorSkip=0
ReadSpeedData=0
ReadSpeedAudio=8
IntelligentBadSectorScan=0
SectorSkip=100
NoErrorReport=0
FirstSessionOnly=0
AudioQuality=1

You could try making FirstSessionOnly=1 to defeat any protection in the second session if it exists. Change FastErrorSkip=0 to a “2” if you suspect some type of error based protection.

These profiles are saved as .CCP files and can be opened in a txt editor

thanks ever so much for that reply…one thing will i have to chnge these settings for my writer??? im going to try this in clone cd now and will try my best to edit the file.ill let you know how i go.thanks al lot for this…i knew cd freaks would know the answer!!! oh is disk jugger better??? and how would i use that???

thanks again

whitey

ok thanks future proof mate that clone cd profile did the trick cheers matey…nice to get some expert advice…im a happy chappy now…

whitey

:bow: :bigsmile: