Clone Cd Problem

vbimport

i have been using clone cd and have no problems until now and now it will not copy it transcodes then will not write to cd and comes up with this message

Writing to video media not successful, source data to large

The writer is not capable of writing source data as requested

To write these dvd files please use “copy dvd titles” or “Clone DVD”
option from start screen.

Have the settings changed ? Can someone advise me on what to do

Thanks

Slysoft is notorious for updating it’s programs often…are you using the latest version of the software?

What is it your are trying to backup by the way?

I am trying to back up movie dvd

I am using the latest version of software the only thing I have done different recently is to split a dvd onto two cd am not sure if this changed something in the settings

If the CD is over 700mbs it will not copy. Are they ,avi or dvd compliant files.

Use CloneDVD2.

[QUOTE=jetboy727;2012260]i have been using clone cd and have no problems until now and now it will not copy it transcodes then will not write to cd and comes up with this message

To write these dvd files please use “copy dvd titles” or "Clone DVD"

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Clone CD does not compress so if your source data is bigger than your destination then you need Clone DVD or a DL DVD.

[QUOTE=jetboy727;2012260]i have been using clone cd and have no problems until now and now it will not copy it transcodes then will not write to cd and comes up with this message

To write these dvd files please use “copy dvd titles” or "Clone DVD"

Thanks[/QUOTE]

What kinda drive do you have? That would be part of the spec we would need to know. What is the title of the DVD? Also as mentioned if your using dvd media and it says it won’t fit means as mentioned by a poster you will need either CloneDVD to compress to fit onto the dvd5 media or else you will need DL media to copy your source to.