Clone CD not working

I couldn’t find any topic where someone had the same problem as me, similar but not the same. I’ve had clonecd for a month now. I use it to make backups of my xbox 360 games. It worked about 90% of the time but suddenly its not working at all. It will get all the way to 100% then it will say “writing to pioneer dvd-r dvr 112d failed”. I’ve wasted about ten discs. I don’t use cheap media I use verbatim DL’s, my copy of clonecd is registered and my drive is a pioneer dvr 112D flashed with 1.15.

Is there anyone out there that could please help me?

[QUOTE=Pavillion;2238057]I couldn’t find any topic where someone had the same problem as me, similar but not the same. I’ve had clonecd for a month now. I use it to make backups of my xbox 360 games. It worked about 90% of the time but suddenly its not working at all. It will get all the way to 100% then it will say “writing to pioneer dvd-r dvr 112d failed”. I’ve wasted about ten discs. I don’t use cheap media I use verbatim DL’s, my copy of clonecd is registered and my drive is a pioneer dvr 112D flashed with 1.15.

Is there anyone out there that could please help me?[/QUOTE]

Does that drive work reading pressed cd/dvd media correctly?? How old is that unit? Did you make any changes prior to this problem poping up???

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2238076]Does that drive work reading pressed cd/dvd media correctly?? How old is that unit? Did you make any changes prior to this problem poping up???[/QUOTE]

The drive burns regular movie dvds fine. I bought the drive about a month and a half ago and I didn’t make any direct changes to the drive or to my software prior to the problem popping up.

Then the next question would be did your original xbox media play properly? It now stands to reason the problem lies with your game media. Since we ruled out the drive and software not being the culprit then all that is left is the media source itself???

The xbox isn’t the problem. I have backups already made that work perfectly. These discs are failing before I can even try them out in the xbox.

[QUOTE=Pavillion;2238419]The xbox isn’t the problem. I have backups already made that work perfectly. These discs are failing before I can even try them out in the xbox.[/QUOTE]

You didn’t read what I asked I said the xbox dvd games media not the unit itself. That might be where your problem lies. Usually when it fails to write to the blank media the problem lies in source media not being copied correctly or is corrupted before being burned to the Verbatim. If you have that much problem with Verbatim maybe you should contact them about the problem and get a warranty replacement on those failed media.