Clone CD: Image.sub does not match with Image.img

vbimport

I am new with Clone CD and when i want to copy a CD i get the message saying…

IMAGE.sub does not match with IMAGE.img :doh:

CloneCD reads the data from the CD no bother, just doesnt write it to the new one.

What i am trying to do is, we have a Nintendo WII, the boys like to keep swapping games, so i want to make them a copy so they dont damage the originals. Note, not wanting to go around just making copies.

Does anyone know if i can actually do this with CloneCD and if not, how to go about it.

THANKS EVER SO MUCH FOR UR HELP!!! :bow:

[QUOTE=moon7x4;2002585]I am new with Clone CD and when i want to copy a CD i get the message saying…

[U]IMAGE.sub does not match with IMAGE.img :doh:[/U]

CloneCD reads the data from the CD no bother, just doesnt write it to the new one.

What i am trying to do is, we have a Nintendo WII, the boys like to keep swapping games, so i want to make them a copy so they dont damage the originals. Note, not wanting to go around just making copies.

Does anyone know if i can actually do this with CloneCD and if not, how to go about it.

THANKS EVER SO MUCH FOR UR HELP!!! :bow:[/QUOTE]

What version of CloneCD are you using? Does the copy work in the WII? Might be a copy protection kicking in there. Have you tried CloneCD in conjunction with Anydvd (the decryptor and ripper program that people use you CloneCD to get past the protection) so you can make a backup?? What do you mean it doesn’t write are you saying when Clonecd detects the bits difference it refuses to write is that what your saying??