Clone Cd Error

vbimport

i burnt an (bin/cue) and dont see nothing on the cd… what is worng??? The cd has data because i see the burned marks… but the cdrom doesnt read any files, and that the space has been used… whats wrong???
:confused:

How can i correct this?

I’m not sure here, but I don’t believe CloneCD can burn CUE/BIN files… It can create them but you need to burn those files with CDRWin, BlindSuite or FireBurner. If you used CDRWin this could explain your problem: when a “stolen” or “illegal” serial was used to register the program it will make blanc discs. The burnprocess will go fine but the final disc will seem empty.

Grtz

Thats why ya should use fireburner to burn Binz,at least ya wont get coasterz :smiley:

Originally posted by Killer Tee
Thats why ya should use fireburner to burn Binz,at least ya wont get coasterz :smiley:
Yep same here … :slight_smile:

Ps. Check this FireBurner news:

[i]Progress Update
Posted by IgD on Wednesday, June 13, 2001 @ 22:10 EDT

I’m working hard on the next release of FB. This release continues to receive strong reviews from beta testers. I’ve made some very substantial changes to the burning core and caching system that have further optimized performance. Anticipate a new release compiled under Delphi 6 by the first week of July.[/i]

Cool!