Clone Cd Disables My Cd Player

AFTER INSTALLING CLONE CD I NOTICED THAT THE STOP AND PAUSE FUNCTION ON BOTH THE WINDOWS AND CREATIVE CD PLAYER HAD BEEN DISABLED. THEY WERE OK AFTER I UNINSTALLED CLONE CD. I AM RUNNING WINDOWS 98SE

ANY IDEAS APPRECIATED

One idea that instantly swoops my mind is that you should turn caps-lock off. Then it’s much easier to read. :slight_smile:

Is this WHILE you have CloneCD running? Do you have the tray icon running? Do you have hide CD-R media? Have you tried it in both drives (if you have 2)? Have you tried any other CDplayer program (ie WMP)?

The CD player pause and stop function is disabled when Clone Cd is not running, after uninstalling the Clone Cd and reinstalling my sound card drivers everything is OK, I have no problem with Nero as this is also installed. It is the same problem on both the CD drives. I am not trying to listen to a music Cd and use Clone CD together.

Please note CAPS LOCK is now off

Originally posted by JONNERS
The CD player pause and stop function is disabled when Clone Cd is not running
This means that CloneCd is not the problem…

I must apologise, yes the CloneCd icon is running when the pause and stop function on the CD players are disabled.

Thank you for your replies.

Thanks to all those that replied, I have unticked hide CDR Media and it now works OK.

Jonners