Clone cd 4 final?

vbimport

http://www.pro-g.co.jp/
how come it is here but not on the official elby site???
or is the translation off??

This seems to be the final version for japan. However, doesnt seem to be the most current. Beta 30 is the most current. Differecen btwn the two? The japan final includes skins. Does not include the tray icon nor the locale editor. The codes & all arent as current though. I don’t know how the codes are different…olli or someone can help out here.

I have found a final version in english, go to that link below…

http://homepages.manx.net/xp/CloneCD.v.4.0.zip

This is all pretty interesting since I’m doing the English translation for the booklet and Help Files for the final release and it’s not finished yet :wink: If it does come out sooner rather than later I’ll be one confused, sunburnt Aussie icon :smiley:

did you ask Olli about it…since you help him translating??

…no need to…the zip file in question is just a demo version. The Japanese thing is an entirely different set of circumstances :wink:

I contacted Elaborate Bytes and this is the answer :

Hello Seb,

This is not the ELBY final version !!

It’s to big (3,64MB), a very bad joke.

We will check this, thanks for the info.

Kind regards,

Sven Rohde
Elaborate Bytes

More infos here if you speak french :wink:

voudrais-tu parler en francais dans un autre ‘forum’??

read this at our mainpage:
[url=http://www.cdfreaks.com/news2.php3?ID=3983

Originally posted by FutureProof
This is all pretty interesting since I’m doing the English translation for the booklet and Help Files for the final release and it’s not finished yet :wink: If it does come out sooner rather than later I’ll be one confused, sunburnt Aussie icon :smiley:

With the ozone disapating, I would think there are a lot more aussie’s with sunburn :smiley:

-=AE=-

Even so, I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else! Aussie, Aussie, Aussie… Oi, Oi, Oi!:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

“voudrais-tu parler en francais dans un autre forum”

non
il faut parler anglais avec nous

Please speak English here, or at least include English translations…

sorry da_taxman he just wanted this thread to be in the french forum aswell

So I am right in saying its a possible hoax in my last thread, but how come i have seen the Japanese retail box, and when I d/l it, and install, it works fine, but you will need too do some cleaning, get my drift?

Greetz from a very worn out Diplomat:( too much exercise, 7 days a week, hell I slept from Sunday 11pm and didnt awake until Tuesday 4:55am. 30 hrs, I will be dead soon @ this rate:(

I was obvisouly Fooled by this Hoax version and i have installed it. Do you recommend me to uninstall it???

Yep

@hburrows83 est ce que tu viens de France aussi?

@Da_Taxman it’s simple, trivial french; are there enough french users to open a french forum ? Perhaps a poll would show

tu parle anglais bien, donc c’est pas necesaire pour un forum francais. je sais pas mais combien de personnes qui parle francais a cd freaks. est qu’il y a assez des personnes pour faire un forum francais? si pas, donc il faut ecrire en anglais

Originally posted by hburrows83
tu parle anglais bien, donc c’est pas necesaire pour un forum francais. je sais pas mais combien de personnes qui parle francais a cd freaks. est qu’il y a assez des personnes pour faire un forum francais? si pas, donc il faut ecrire en anglais

Need I really point to the rules again?

I can understand what it says ( I do understand a little French), but there are rules on this. Same as Dutch isn’t allowed in the English parts of this forum, nor is Italian, we can’t allow Dutch.

So please respect the rules and refrain from using other languages than English in these forums.