Clone cd 4 crashes

When I install clone cd 4.1.0.1 and starts clone cd it crashes every time, I have tried to clean my registry and other things. Clone cd version 3 works fine…I have win2k, anyone knows what to do?

Well, I had the same problem before but I managed to correct it. I uninstalled Clone CD and removed every trace of it from my computer, in the windows explorer and registry. I then reinstalled it and rebooted. Worked great ever since. Give that a try, I hope it works for you, post your results!:slight_smile:

Originally posted by wipeout
When I install clone cd 4.1.0.1 and starts clone cd it crashes every time, I have tried to clean my registry and other things. Clone cd version 3 works fine…I have win2k, anyone knows what to do?
Is your v4 registered? v4 blacklisted all known leaked & illegal serialz. I use v4 in Win2K Pro with no problems - maybe it is the SCSI card?

I have tried clone cd cleanup and I dont have any scsi card either...I had clone cd 4 installed a time ago, but when I upgraded, it wouldn t accept the serial number, so I uninstalled it… now when I am trying to install it again, it crashes, the error says clonecd.exe crashes or something…

Originally posted by wipeout
I have tried clone cd cleanup and I dont have any scsi card either...I had clone cd 4 installed a time ago, but when I upgraded, it wouldn t accept the serial number, so I uninstalled it… now when I am trying to install it again, it crashes, the error says clonecd.exe crashes or something…
Wow I wonder why it crashes… Buy the real thing. Illegal CloneCD serials are not discussed here. :cop: