Clone cd 4.3.1.7 rocks!

once again its taken the lead in my book…backs up and plays sd 2.9 titles perfectly for all of my drives, yes this includes my cheap laptop goldstar gcc-420n drive and my creative 52x reader without emulation!

great job guys…

now if you can do what bw does for securerom and my plex premium youll be the only program i use!

Be careful, the CloneCD bashers’ll get ya :wink:

Originally posted by FutureProof
Be careful, the CloneCD bashers’ll get ya :wink:

seems like a alot of em round here…hehe…really fp the two drives i always complained about now play sd 2.9 titles fine with just hide cdr on…its freakin great!

p.s. the quebakers post needs to go into a hall of shame forum…its a classic :stuck_out_tongue:

I have yet to come across a drive that rejected my CCD + FB copy. What 2 drives do you have that did such a thing Jamos?
…just curious

I no longer have a valid key (over a year now) and want to find feesible reason before purchasing one for the new CCD version. Just sticking to the simple motto “if it aint broke, why fix it”

Originally posted by xtacydima
[B]I have yet to come across a drive that rejected my CCD + FB copy. What 2 drives do you have that did such a thing Jamos?
…just curious

I no longer have a valid key (over a year now) and want to find feesible reason before purchasing one for the new CCD version. Just sticking to the simple motto “if it aint broke, why fix it” [/B]

my laptop goldstar gcc-420n cdrw and my old creative 52x reader.

you know i never tried ccd+fb combo it may work as well…i tried diskdump/fb combo no go.

you dont need a key for the beta its a 30 day trial…

oh and this copy was made on my teac drive not even my asus 5224A burner so i am impressed. maybe with the other software i wasnt doing something right or it just didnt like my hardware i cant tell you for sure.

All other software i tried (including old version of CloneCD) would not create a working copy on the above mentioned drives…and believe me ive tried them all and burned over 200 times testing id say. the only thing that worked before was using autoplay on those drives and that was still hit and miss with certain sd2.9 titles.

anyways im gonna try a sd3.1 title next ill report results here.

your right if you can backup all your titles fine with what you have no need to buy a upgrade…but after they come out with securerom 4.8x solutions you may want to.

also sorry for not telling anyone im using the profiles at the top sticky for my copies. for sd2.9 im using sd2(no ews)

tip: with cheaper media (which is what i have alot of hehe) burn at 4x speed. I can get copies that work without any weak sector emulation to work perfectly on my problem drives…ie just hide cdr enabled in the cd tray. you need a 2 sheep drive to burn without weak sector emulation.