Clone 3D blu ray disc

I am a new user of 3D blu ray discs. I don’t want to keep playing my good originals discs so I want to make copies to use instead. I don’t want to put the movies on a flash pen or the like as I don’t trust them after a friend lost his entire content off one. I just want to have good blu ray copies of my original ones. Can I use this program to do it or do I need something else like image burn? Thanks. :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Cedes;2581035]I am a new user of 3D blu ray discs. I don’t want to keep playing my good originals discs so I want to make copies to use instead. I don’t want to put the movies on a flash pen or the like as I don’t trust them after a friend lost his entire content off one. I just want to have good blu ray copies of my original ones. Can I use this program to do it or do I need something else like image burn? Thanks. :)[/QUOTE]

DVDFab will fit all your needs, course since ImgBurn is the best burn engine I recommend you set DVDFab up to use ImgBurn see guide below on how.

I also recommend using good quality media like Verbatim.