I have ripped a DVD to my Hard Drive, and upon trying to transcode it with Clone DVD i recieve this error. It always seems to happen at 98%. I’ve transcoded it over 5 times and everytime get this error. Help?
Have you tried a search on this one? Or even looked a little farther down the list of threads…?
could you please post or send to bugs (at) elby.ch some details of your environment:
- version of CloneDVD
- selected titles, streams and subtitles
- menus selected?
- what DVD has been used (title, region)
- any additional information about the DVD if available
- format (e.g. widescreen)
- DVD release date
- additional features (bonus material)
- ASIN (10 digits), EAN (13 digits) or UPC (12 digits)
- streams and subtitels available on the DVD
yes pete i have and found no answer to my error. have you looked?
I selected all of the Video_TS folder.
Field of Dreams, Region? NTFS i think that’s what you’re asking, it’s from the US
Thanks. We will try to reproduce the problem.
BTW: what is the release date of the DVD? (on Amazon there are two versions from 2003 and 1998; the latter being out of stock)
the 1989 release