Clone 1 TCE error

Hello this is the first time getting an error on clone dvd ripped the dvd as usual and then transcoding with clone dvd it stops at 78 %
clone 1 tce error its a dutch musik dvd …

It’s a common error - check the FAQ at the top of this forum - probably a smudge or scratch

Originally posted by FutureProof
It’s a common error - check the FAQ at the top of this forum - probably a smudge or scratch

New dvd DVDDecrypter reads the dvd with no problems no read errors no smudge or scratch

Originally posted by t1955feb
New dvd DVDDecrypter reads the dvd with no problems no read errors no smudge or scratch
Yes it will do that and only fail in the case of very bad damage, including a big fat thumbprint. My point is that the TCE 1 error is a Transcoding Engine Error over a defect of some sort.

Thanks i did leave out the exta’s from the dvd (almost 7 gig to big anyway )and the transcoding goes good very nice result…:slight_smile:

I don’t think this is a dirt. Clone 1 errors usually indicate a confused bitrate controller - meaning all of a sudden CloneDVD detects the transcoded movie will not fit on the disc!

(gor & armin correct me, if I am wrong)

Please send a report to bugs@elby.ch, including:

1.) CloneDVD Version
2.) What DVD caused this (Title, EAN code, etc.)
3.) All .IFO files of this DVD zipped together with your mail.

Thank you!

Hello,
I am trying to make a backup of “An evening with Peter Green Splinter Group” and I get exactly the same error (CLONE 1 TCE), also at 78 % !
If I try to process the titles one by one everything is OK, but any combination of titles causes the error.
I am using XP, CloneDVD 2053 and a Plextor 708A fw 1.04

Thanks, Bopper12 :sad:

Correction :
I am using XPprof, CloneDVD2 2053 , AnyDVD 3611 and a Plextor 708A fw 1.04

Originally posted by bopper12
[B]Hello,
I am trying to make a backup of “An evening with Peter Green Splinter Group” and I get exactly the same error (CLONE 1 TCE), also at 78 % !
If I try to process the titles one by one everything is OK, but any combination of titles causes the error.
I am using XP, CloneDVD 2053 and a Plextor 708A fw 1.04

Thanks, Bopper12 :sad: [/B]

Hi,

could you please try this backup again: just create DVD files to hdd (no burning is necessary)
and send the contents of the log window to bugs@elby.ch.
(Note: right klick in the log window to save its contents)

Thank you.

Hello Gor,
I just installed version 2073, started processing the above mentioned DVD and the RCE 1 error is gone !!!
Thank you so much for this fast and perfect solution.

Bopper12. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

What I mean is the CLONE 1 TCE error. :o

Originally posted by bopper12
[B]Hello Gor,
I just installed version 2073, started processing the above mentioned DVD and the RCE 1 error is gone !!!
Thank you so much for this fast and perfect solution.

Bopper12. :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: [/B]

Hi Bopper12,

Your bug report did more than half of the job :wink:

Regards,

Gor