ClondCD 1.3.10.1 New version released today!

New version released today !:slight_smile:

Yep.

A good workaround for “block startcode errors” with some drives (Pioneer 120S, Plextor PX-116A, TEAC DV-516E) and fixed the lockup while writing leadout in some configurations (mostly NEC 1300A writers)

Thanks Ollie:bow: I don’t know what you did, But have now put my Pioneer 120s back in to my PC,
CloneDVD + AnyDVD now working great…:bigsmile:

Originally posted by Lawman
Thanks Ollie:bow: I don’t know what you did, But have now put my Pioneer 120s back in to my PC,
CloneDVD + AnyDVD now working great…:bigsmile:

You’re welcome!

I second that ! !

sigh …if only product fixes and service were this quick in the “real” world…what a world it could be!

THX Olli ! !

BTW, I wouldn’t call it a workaround, I’d call it a FIX! ;0)

Originally posted by coherent
BTW, I wouldn’t call it a workaround, I’d call it a FIX! ;0)

No, for a fix something needs to be broken. CloneDVD wasn’t broken, the mentioned Pioneer 120(S) drives (and all OEM clones like the Plextor PX-116A or TEAC DV-516E) have the bug and need fixing.
I can’t fix broken drives, I can only add workarounds, so you won’t see the bug so often.
BTW, the workaround doesn’t seem to work in all and every cases, a second workaround will come soon… Sigh.

this might be an off-topic but nevertheless, your (short) interview in the German PC Magazin was very interesting … the picture as well …

Marcher

BTW, the workaround doesn’t seem to work in all and every cases, a second workaround will come soon… Sigh.

Look at it this way Ollie… Keeps you out of mischief. :smiley: