Clond cd for iso xbox 360

vbimport

i have made a raw copy of one of my xbox 360 games and now i need to burn them to dl dvd i am using verbatims 8.5s is clone cd the software for the job my xbxo 360 fimrware is updated and it plays my other copied games help apreciated thanks

Your question is vague and confusing? What is the raw format in? From what I know of CloneCD only copies the original premitting there isn’t some kinda protection from the original media that won’t allow you to backup the media. And the last part you said it plays on you other computer? What are you saying as this is confusing and not clear?

a raw copy means it is an exact same copy of the original game, and the last part ment that my xbox plays copied or backed up games, sorry for the confusion my bad lol

Then you should already know what program to use because you have already used such “backupped games” on your xbox.

yes but the back i played were my m8s he let me borrow them to make sure he had flashed the firmware and now i want to no how to do it my self i used wx ripper just now and created a backup of table tennis and burned it as an image file using clonecd.
when i put it in the xbxo it starts to spin but it says the disc is unreadable, the xbox tehn goes back to its dashboard and at the bottom it gives you the option to play game so i am getting somewhere slowly lol i just need a bit more help

Then try with Alcohol software maybe.

I am wanting to find a specific program to be able to combine multiple [I]non-iso[/I] files into one centralized iso file. 360 gaming purposes.

suggestions please.

[QUOTE=CAPT JTK;2265062]I am wanting to find a specific program to be able to combine multiple [I]non-iso[/I] files into one centralized iso file. 360 gaming purposes.

suggestions please.[/QUOTE]

cdfreaks only supports legal backups of your own personal games. if you made the files then you would know how to put them back so most likely you didnt make them.

and even did make the files your question to veg. there are a lot of ways this kind of data is split so no clue anyway.

Here