Clock

vbimport

I set the clock but clock time keep changing. How can i fix this problem?

Welcome to the forums!
I assume this is your computer’s clock… jk Check what time zone your computer is set to.

Change the battery inside, probably a # 2032 flat battery.

George

My clock time keeps changing too .It changes every second. If it didn’t the clock would be broken.
I think the OP meant the clock keeps changing the time to the incorrect time.
The clock he is asking about could be anything from a wrist watch to Big Ben. So a little more information.

So to let everyone know, this is about the ‘Toshiba D-VR600 - DVD recorder/ VCR combo’ player. In order to see that info you have to change the setting in your control panel settings on this website and switch to one of the new bulletin board styles. You might hate it, you might love it, but its just a bulletin board so its worth making the change.

Good to know that.I will switch to that style when I want or need this type information.
I almost always use the : Google Siteopt Test Template . It’s the easiest one for me.

[QUOTE=TOSCLOCK;2518438]I set the clock but clock time keep changing. How can i fix this problem?[/QUOTE]

It would be good to know what kinda clock your referring to others on here have posted what they think it is and the fix but without more info there isn’t specific help. Clock keep changing can range from computer to wall clock to dvd standalone clock to vehicle clock to cell phone clock to GPS clock. So now you see now just saying “clock time keep changing” doesn’t narrow it done to what your talking about??

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2518814]It would be good to know what kinda clock your referring to others on here have posted what they think it is and the fix but without more info there isn’t specific help. Clock keep changing can range from computer to wall clock to dvd standalone clock to vehicle clock to cell phone clock to GPS clock. So now you see now just saying “clock time keep changing” doesn’t narrow it done to what your talking about??[/QUOTE]

See post #5 my friend :slight_smile:

oh yeah my bad… :doh: :doh:

This post was about merging the two topics by the OP but I checked that one & it was closed.So this is an edit.
To the OP I think the clock chip is malfunctioning. Replacement would be the only repair.That would be a factory service for most people so I hope the unit is still under warranty. Otherwise you will just have to live with it or get a new unit.

Do you have ‘auto clock setting’ turned on? If so, turn it off and set the time manually. The time signal that used to be pretty reliable is no longer maintained but may be present in some shows, and it isn’t reliable.