Click here to find out more! Magazine Cover With Elton John's Baby Too Controversial for Arkansas

vbimport

UPDATE: The Arkansas supermarket has reversed its decision Wednesday to hide a magazine cover showing Elton John and his same-sex partner David Furnish holding their new baby.

Harps Food Stores President Kim Eskew released this statement: “When we began receiving complaints at our corporate office, we reviewed the magazine in question, removed the shield and are selling the magazine in all our locations today without any cover,” Eskew said Wednesday. “Our true intention is not to offend anyone in our stores and this incident happened at just one of our 65 locations, which, when brought to our attention, we reversed.”

I live in this area and have been in this store had a person in the meat department last year that left me standing forever to the point I had to get the manager to make her get the meat I needed form the back. My problem I figured was that I was Wearing an Obama hat.

The church that I went to for years had a card that said you could not play cards, dance, go to movies and on and on.
The problem with trying to please everyone when you are a store owner is that every church has a different list of what is a sin. I read my Bible right the list had on 10 things called Gods commandments and he had to send his son to die for us because we could not even keep the 10. I as I got older had learned that I cannot judge other people on how the live since I am not sure what is right and wrong in all cases. I know it is wrong to kill, I know it is wrong to lie and so on because it is written. by the way I tell a lie every once in a while. An as Jimmy Carter said of himself I sometime lust after other women besides my wife. Lust is as for as the old guy can go or would go.

The problem here in Mountain Home Ar is that in Baxter county 3 out of four were not born in Arkansas they are mostly old people who moved here from up north. I have already seen people say bad things about Arkansas over this, when they do not know the ones who had a a problem with this came form up north. A movie theater here used to have a sign up that said do not tell us that, this in not the way it was done up north if you think it was better up there then go back. So please do not think all of us are bigots.

I too would find the picture of a 8 lb. sperm offensive. Elton child below, artist interpretation.

Funny did I say that funny now