Cleaning dvdfabburned movie

vbimport

ok,im new on this forum.i’m making a stupid question…but not for me.when i use the dvdfab i go to disk clean up and i delete temporary files,is that the way of getting out of the movie files that i burned?i go to my computer,i go tomy documents,etc.i’m afraid i delete something i my need later.can someone answer me about this old ,old,question. thanks.

Moved to DVD Fab forum.

[quote=boriken4651;2063269]ok,im new on this forum.i’m making a stupid question…but not for me.when i use the dvdfab i go to disk clean up and i delete temporary files,is that the way of getting out of the movie files that i burned?i go to my computer,i go tomy documents,etc.i’m afraid i delete something i my need later.can someone answer me about this old ,old,question. thanks.[/quote] Go to setting General and check delete temporay files when done. This will remove the movie files from DVDFAB Temp file

[QUOTE=boriken4651;2063269]ok,im new on this forum.i’m making a stupid question…but not for me.when i use the dvdfab i go to disk clean up and i delete temporary files,is that the way of getting out of the movie files that i burned?i go to my computer,i go tomy documents,etc.i’m afraid i delete something i my need later.can someone answer me about this old ,old,question. thanks.[/QUOTE]

As my good friend and fellow member [B]Jimbo[/B] stated …Open common settings and click on General on the left side and put a check mark to “Delete Temp files when done” and of course the burn logs need to be deleted by you if they are no longer needed :cool:

you can use an eraser program, here is a link, it is a free program, you have to pick the files, or folders you want erasered, there are other options, while setting up i would uncheck the boxes for adding erase to your recycle bin etc, you can also pick your degree of erasing passes you want.http://www.tolvanen.com/eraser/