CladDVD Release Date

vbimport

The elby team has released a specificly general release date on there website for CladDVD.

Quote from the website
“Coming really really soon now: Online Version Mid-June 2003, Box Edition Mid-July 2003”

Also it looks like they are working on another piece of software called MakeDisc.

Hopfully they will also find the time to update their original piece of software CloneCD.

Finally, a date. I just hope it’s as easy to use as DVD Shrink w/ the custom compression option and a better engine for high compressions.

Well CloneDVD should change the way of writing (and I’m now quoting FutureProof), but what this implies… I have no idea.

But within three weeks we all should know what it means.

Side note : I hope they will make a combo-license available for CloneCD and CloneDVD.

Originally posted by Mr. Belvedere
[B]

Side note : I hope they will make a combo-license available for CloneCD and CloneDVD.
[/B]

Me to

nice! they got it done! :smiley:

I’m gettin this peace of software right away! :smiley:

Get it while you can guys:

CLONEDVD

iF ANYONE NEEDS REG INFO, BUY THE REAL PROGRAM FROM ABOUT 10 JUN 2003 :smiley:

http://www.elby.ch/en/products/clone_dvd/index.html

Get it while you can guys:

CLONEDVD

iF ANYONE NEEDS REG INFO PM ME

Ummm… No. Attention fellow CDFreaks, we have a cracker on board who’s trying to sell the fake CloneDVD, which costs $49.95.

Man, if you want to advertise, contact one of the admins and quit spamming.

The real CloneDVD by Elby is Coming really really soon now: Online Version Mid-June 2003, Box Edition Mid-July 2003. It’s only June 3 on my calendar.

I am not a cracker nor am i trying to sell anything, its free to anyone who wants it!

The programme works perfectly!:bow:

Originally posted by ScoTT2002
[B]I am not a cracker nor am i trying to sell anything, its free to anyone who wants it!

The programme works perfectly!:bow: [/B]

All right I’ll take back the cracker comment, but the free part in your last post sounds fishy. What do I mean? Well, your link in the 1st post is for the “free” trial. I’m thinking 15-30 days? But there’s also a Purchase page w/ the following info -

[i]Purchase CloneDVD, Backup your DVDs today!!!

Credit Cards via Secure Online Ordering, it is 100% secure!

Price:

Retail Value: $99.95
Your Price: $49.95, You SAVE: $50, 50%

>> CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE CLONEDVD NOW << [/i]

Now if your software is “free”, why does it have a purchase page? Hmmmm…

Ok i will explain a bit more detail.

Yes the programme is for sale on that web site BUT if anyone wants to download the trial from there i will be happy to share the registration info i have for free, so therefore everyone who downloads the trial can turn the trial into a full programme for free.

This is simply something i have been given for free and i am willing to share with others.

If you dont want it dont accept the offer.

thank you for your offer

but it is not allowed to share serial numbers of software.

I know it is a nice tool…but it is not the one we talk about

WHy are we talking about clone-dvd?? The thread says CLAD-dvd.
Clad dvd is a ripper, isn’t it?

:confused:

Enough with the “sharing”, and why are you talking about CloneDVD?

http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/7010

That would be my fault. This thread was meant to be about CloneDVD. Unfortunatlyat the same time I was reading the CladDVD website and hey presto a bit of a mix up.

Sorry about that. However most people seemed to work out that this was about CloneDVD and not CladDVD