CISS for epson stylus CX6600

vbimport

Has anyone tried the CISS from Superjetusa.com? They have a system for the Epson CX6600 using pigment ink for $78.99. Pigment ink refills @ $41.99.

You don’t want to use pigment inks for disc printing. It’ll work poorly for some media and not at all for others. That aside, the price seems low so buyer beware. I’d look for user reviews online for both the system and the seller.

I’ll agree 100% with CDan on not using pigment ink for CD/DVD printing the
pigment ink is great for photos and things of that nature but not great for
the printing of discs. The best advice I can give you is to stick with a dye
based ink for printing discs and yes do your research on the seller and the
products they sell before shelling out your money. :iagree:

Thanks for prompt response from CDan and getit29. The cx6600 does not print discs and I wanted to use pigment for covers only. Willdo some more checking re quality suppliers.

[QUOTE=palburke;2059123]Thanks for prompt response from CDan and getit29. The cx6600 does not print discs and I wanted to use pigment for covers only. Willdo some more checking re quality suppliers.[/QUOTE]

There will also be some occasional issue with using pigment on photo papers too, depending on the paper. In general, if the printer is designed for dye, use dye.

I also note that Superjetusa.com does not seem to have any ratings at http://www.resellerratings.com/, which is kind of odd.

I have had dealings with SuperJetUsa. I’m not sure if their product ruined my printer or not. But, I was not impressed with their customer service one bit. When I suggested their ink wrecked my printer they responded by saying their warranty expired after 30 days. As I have said in previous posts, I’ll be buying a refillable system from Print-On-A-Dime in the near future. After a few months I’ll be leaving an account of my experience with my R280 and their product.