CinEx HD Utility including commandline support released

THX for the info,ILLP!:iagree:

Anytime RW:)

Changes in CinEx HD Utility 1.1.1.6:

Blu-ray: Optimized PTS handling for multifile playlists.
Blu-ray: Updated Clipinf module for better fast forward support
General: Double check if selected database is installed
General: Double check if output path exists, else ask to create.
BD Writer: Now exclude Thumbs.db from compilation to avoid crashes while prepare disk to burn.

[QUOTE=ILLP;2730975]Changes in CinEx HD Utility 1.1.1.6:

Blu-ray: Optimized PTS handling for multifile playlists.
Blu-ray: Updated Clipinf module for better fast forward support
General: Double check if selected database is installed
General: Double check if output path exists, else ask to create.
BD Writer: Now exclude Thumbs.db from compilation to avoid crashes while prepare disk to burn.[/QUOTE]

Now THAT’S the info we wanna know…:iagree:
THX,ILLP!:flower:

LOL now in detail explain what you see in to change log and why it was done
chuckle
just messing with ya

to all who didn’t like the color scheme in our forum it has been upgraded to the Blue Eye’s SMF theme FYI

@DVDRangerForum
Sorry for the little hijack, but as you didn’t react to my PM:
just want to ask whether or not we can expect any official statement regarding this query by a DVD Ranger customer ?

I didnt react .
I do not give support here but I will suppy answers to support request at the Official DVDRanger Support Forum for all our DVDRanger owners

Looks like our opinions are divided in this issue.
IMO it’s a simple yes-no question, no “support” request.
Furthermore i’m really convinced also potential customers would be interested in an answer.

DVD Ranger made an extensive use of myce as its (very likely) biggest promo platform.
So i take it that the answer isn’t exactly well-suited for that purpose.

Thanks anyway!

If its a DVD Ranger owner then the Official DVDRanger Support Forum is where you go\ for support questions as Stated by DVDRanger themselves in a post in one of the newsfeeds here and links one there on web site , this not the Official Support forum.

I drop in 1 time a week to see postings . My time is more efficiently spent on Live Phone Support along with Real Time Remote Assistance or both at the same time . For the DVDRanger Owners Hobby. My LLC keeps me very busy

So to answer " No Support Request Given Here for DVD Ranger Owners"

We have discussed this issue in depth.

Respectfully I hope this answered this , by no means to disrespect your inquiry .

[QUOTE=Terramex;2731069]@DVDRangerForum
just want to ask whether or not we can expect any official statement regarding this query by a DVD Ranger customer ?

I can not believe that a moderator of this great board will go in a start another PISSING CONTEST on how this program works. IF YOU DON’T LIKE THE PROGRAM THEN DON’T BUY IT. No one is holding a gun at your head. As far as I am concerned anyone who tries to start this again is a little child that THINKS that some one has a better toy then he does. THE PROGRAM WORKS, GET OVER IT, IT DOES NOT MATTER HOW IT WORKS.

Marty

[QUOTE=Terramex;2731069]@DVDRangerForum
http://club.myce.com/f62/fao-dvd-ranger-336455/[/QUOTE]perhaps you should contact the owner of Dvdranger- Ingo forester maybe he will answer your questions although I think that we have seen enough of this over the last year he has a product that works and doesn’t need to explain, if you had read all the posts like I have you would know that the audio is not being replaced as he has said already 100 times, talk about a witch hunt good grief and I am a Dvd-ranger owner and I love the program period.

I really don’t see how this does the myce forum any good or Dvd-Ranger.

Regards,
ILLP

@Terramex: If people learn to read we do need not discuss those questions again. Like thor21344 has written, this discussion was already done.

@ALL: Is here noone with Blu-ray 3D knowledge? I want to expand CinEx HD Utility to support 3D Blu-ray, but I need to get information about the ssif files. And I do not know why, but Sony do not want to sell use the Blu-ray spec. :wink:

The only thing I found out about the SSIF files is that they contain some kind of multiplexed data containing the content of two of the M2TS files and with the UDF filesystem, the actual data will only exist once on a disc.

But I’m sure you already knew this and need the exact details that I cannot help on :frowning:

DVDRanger
If you want to know more about the SSIF files, I would suggest asking at the Doom9 forums. You are most likely to find an answer to your questions there. Perhaps even start a discussion with jdobbs, since he has recently expanded BD Rebuilder’s capabilities to deal with 3D Blu-ray.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2731169]DVDRanger
If you want to know more about the SSIF files, I would suggest asking at the Doom9 forums. You are most likely to find an answer to your questions there. Perhaps even start a discussion with jdobbs, since he has recently expanded BD Rebuilder’s capabilities to deal with 3D Blu-ray.[/QUOTE]

Good call, Jdobbs own BD3D spec and you may get it from him. I remember he gave it Roman (physic) to update tsMuxeR for 3D blu-ray.

DVDranger try asking him and you may get it.

[QUOTE=DVDranger;2731121]@ALL: Is here noone with Blu-ray 3D knowledge? I want to expand CinEx HD Utility to support 3D Blu-ray, but I need to get information about the ssif files. And I do not know why, but Sony do not want to sell use the Blu-ray spec. ;-)[/QUOTE]

Try tsmuxer it can produce ssif file and link them while creating iso and also extract them as well. Maybe you will find what you are looking for.

I have tried it with countless number of movies, it worked well and best of luck in achieving your goals.

Been a while since we have had any database updates

What titles are you wanting see , in the last 4 weeks Ive only had 2 titles requested.

Maybe a poll needs to be started .

Titles you would honestly like to see added " note: just because they have Cinavia on the title means that it should be in the Datebase" .

Would you honestly go out and buy it out of the Walmart 4.99 bin or do you have it in your collection now, Be Honest when is the last time you watched it. There are Titles in the list of known Cinavia infected are really terrible productions . So should the title be done just because they are on the list. Let the world wide market speak out lets see .

So someone start a poll lets see how many titles get repeat request. Please think about this 4 or 5 request does not make demand, 100’s of a single title request is a market demand for a world wide demand !!

Just some thought to ponder.

What i would like to see is Wrath of the Titans (2012) both dvd version and blu ray version has cinavia Underworld: Awakening, Universal Soldier: Day of Reckoning, Robot & Frank

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2731207] So should the title be done just because they are on the list. [/QUOTE]
Simple answer [B]YES[/B] .
The why is because that is what customers that purchased the software have already paid for . Cinavia “removal” .

The Call (II) (2013) It’s a very very good film if a little disturbing.