CinEX HD crashes during Analyze progress

vbimport

Well, I finally received my copy of ”Dead Man Down” Blu-ray. This disc should contain Cinavia, which is the main reason that I’ve bought it.
Each time I try to make a copy with CinEX HD, the program crashes at 97%, during analyzes and Windows (7) pop up with the following message: “CinEX HD main client stopped working”.
During Analyzes an almost empty BD folder structure is created, that’s it.

If I check the “Use SoundTouch (Beta)” option, the exact same thing happens, but the movie is present in the Stream BD subfolder, without subs however.

Any help would be appreciated.

[QUOTE=BeeR_DoG;2741525]Well, I finally received my copy of ”Dead Man Down” Blu-ray. This disc should contain Cinavia, which is the main reason that I’ve bought it.
Each time I try to make a copy with CinEX HD, the program crashes at 97%, during analyzes and Windows (7) pop up with the following message: [I]“CinEX HD main client stopped working”[/I].
During Analyzes an almost empty BD folder structure is created, that’s it.

If I check the “Use SoundTouch (Beta)” option, the exact same thing happens, but the movie is present in the [I]Stream[/I] BD subfolder, without subs however.

Any help would be appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Sir I respectfully suggest that you log onto DVD Rangers web site for the help that you are requesting. It does seem like to me that you would go to the “horses mouth” to get help. Just a suggestion

Marty

Yep!!! what Thor said.