Cinavia warning

vbimport

Just got a ciniva message on a dvd, is there any solution? Had them in the past on blu-ray, first time on dvd. T.I.A.

What did you do when you got the message while playing a Blu-ray?

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2766170]Just got a ciniva message on a dvd, is there any solution? Had them in the past on blu-ray, first time on dvd. T.I.A.[/QUOTE]

The solution is to play your DVD on something other than a Blu-ray player. The only way the Cinavia message shows up is if you are using a hardware player that has Cinavia detection, or a software player licensed by the Blu-ray Association.

Many Blu-ray players that have Cinavia detection will not mute the audio and display the warning if you play the video from a USB stick. So if you insist on using this player, try ripping the DVD to an MKV or MP4 file and play it via the USB slot.

If that doesn’t work, buy a Roku or WD TV Live, or one of the many other streaming media boxes and get used to playing content that has been ripped from your optical discs to MP4 or MKV files.

Used Dvd Ranger, but it was for bluy-ray, have not used it in over a year and think my Lic. expired anyway.

[QUOTE=durkinjt;2766185]Used Dvd Ranger, but it was for bluy-ray, have not used it in over a year and think my Lic. expired anyway.[/QUOTE]

DvdRanger license is lifetime,and for existing customers,the CinEx HD Utility ,which is still frequently updated, is also free…

[QUOTE=roadworker;2766197]DvdRanger license is lifetime,and for existing customers,the CinEx HD Utility ,which is still frequently updated, is also free…[/QUOTE]
Thanks Road, yes it is, just found it and it is still good, cannot get it to work on dvd though, used it in the past for blu-ray.