Cinavia error 3 still appearing

vbimport

Hi there

I have just downloaded the trial version to test to see if it removed the cimavia error code 3 message before I purchase it and after converting the movie I played it on my dvd player and it went past the original place that it first stopped at but a few minutes later the message popped up again, is there something I am missing I presumed this program would remove these messages.

Thanks
Heather

Hello Heather, and welcome to the forums.

Which program are you talking about?

Also, Cinavia is rarely seen on DVD’s and there is no DVD player that I am aware of that obeys the Cinavia signal. Blu-ray players, yes.

Which movie are you working with? And are you using the trial for DVDRanger CinEx?

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2729793]Also, Cinavia is rarely seen on DVD’s and there is no DVD player that I am aware of that obeys the Cinavia signal. Blu-ray players, yes.

Which movie are you working with? And are you using the trial for DVDRanger CinEx?[/QUOTE]

Hi yes

I was using the trial version of dvd ranger and its movies I have downloaded off the web. I got fed up of searching the net for another solution so have purchased the licence, will run it again and hopefully the error message is removed this time - fingers crossed.

Thanks for your replies

Wrath of The Titans (2012) DVD Version has cinaviva 1 of only a few

Well good luck to you Heather. What are you using for decryption? AnyDVD HD is very well regarded for that part, and MakeMKV is free to use while in beta. But you apparently already have a decrypter of some sort before feeding the movie into DVDRanger CinEx.

My advice is to use equipment that doesn’t obey the Cinavia signal. Since you have already purchased the DVDRanger program, that advice comes a bit late I’m afraid, but playing movies in mkv or mp4 format from usb sticks, or from external hard drives works with many modern Blu-ray players. And dedicated media players, like the Roku or Western Digital TV Live ignore Cinavia entirely.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2729797]Well good luck to you Heather. What are you using for decryption? AnyDVD HD is very well regarded for that part, and MakeMKV is free to use while in beta. But you apparently already have a decrypter of some sort before feeding the movie into DVDRanger CinEx.

My advice is to use equipment that doesn’t obey the Cinavia signal. Since you have already purchased the DVDRanger program, that advice comes a bit late I’m afraid, but playing movies in mkv or mp4 format from usb sticks, or from external hard drives works with many modern Blu-ray players. And dedicated media players, like the Roku or Western Digital TV Live ignore Cinavia entirely.[/QUOTE]

I have been using divx converter and 99% of the time has worked but want to watch movie Pompeii and it wont fix it

now am getting a cinex hd database missing error in dvd ranger so trying to sort that out…

bummer, havent been sent my username and password yet tried the reset option but the username must be incorrect have no idea if they have allocated one yet.

[QUOTE=hip22;2729799]bummer, havent been sent my username and password yet tried the reset option but the username must be incorrect have no idea if they have allocated one yet.[/QUOTE]your username is your email address you used to purchase the program you should have recieved two seperate emails one with the key code and the other username and password if you have not contact support on the home page of Dvd-ranger.

you have to have the database for that movie to copy it Cinavia free for that title.

I did receive two emails…

1. A receipt for my payment from Plimus Sales -didnt have anything about usernames or passwords in it.
  2. the second email was from callcentre@dvd2hd.com that has the registration name and registration licence/code - no username and password information in that either…

Very confused so have gone and selected the option to use level 2 (Old CinEx) as I am desperate to see if this software will actually work.

the software will work just fine on your title with the database don’t bother using the old Cinavia removal it will not work on that title.

you need to conatact Dvdranger support to get your login for the databases include your order and email address ect and tell them you have not gotten your login for the Cinex databases.

support scroll down the page a little and you will see the form says(Please send your support request here)

http://www.cinexhd.com/support/

What do you mean it wont work on that title?, there is a Title 1 and that is all so you are telling me it is not going to work, it is going to take 4hrs in total - 1hr down already, will send a support email and let this run while I am waiting for their reply.

Thanks for your help.

[QUOTE=hip22;2729806]What do you mean it wont work on that title?, there is a Title 1 and that is all so you are telling me it is not going to work, it is going to take 4hrs in total - 1hr down already, will send a support email and let this run while I am waiting for their reply.

Thanks for your help.[/QUOTE] I was trying to tell you for the best quality sound you need the database for pompii to remove the Cinavia, using the old method may work just fine too.

Thanks heaps for clarifying that greatly appreciated. I have stopped it and will wait for the email. Im in Australia so the time difference between here and presumably the USA is strained at time plus its the weekend over there, thanks heaps for your help, I have been stuffing around with this download for over a week now so another couple of days is not going to worry me :slight_smile:

Heather

In trial mode there are only 4 title you can remove Cinavia from listed here on the download page.

Bottem of the page
http://www.cinexhd.com/downloads/

As you have purchased DVD Ranger CinEx HD and you haven’t received your Member Database log in yet go here

http://www.cinexhd.com/member-area/

Please Remember only current titles in the Database archive can Cinavia be removed from at this time . More are coming soon.

Tutorials can be found in the DVD Ranger Support Forum

[QUOTE=hip22;2729791]Hi there

I have just downloaded the trial version to test to see if it removed the cimavia error code 3 message before I purchase it and after converting the movie I played it on my dvd player and it went past the original place that it first stopped at but a few minutes later the message popped up again, is there something I am missing I presumed this program would remove these messages.

Thanks
Heather[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2729793]Also, Cinavia is rarely seen on DVD’s and there is no DVD player that I am aware of that obeys the Cinavia signal. Blu-ray players, yes.

Which movie are you working with? And are you using the trial for DVDRanger CinEx?[/QUOTE]

BTW just so you are aware its a Samsung DVD player put the file on a memory stick to watch - have also tried on the PS3 which is our blue ray player and it doesnt work either… :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=hip22;2729808]Thanks heaps for clarifying that greatly appreciated. I have stopped it and will wait for the email. Im in Australia so the time difference between here and presumably the USA is strained at time plus its the weekend over there, thanks heaps for your help, I have been stuffing around with this download for over a week now so another couple of days is not going to worry me :)[/QUOTE]Just sent the support ticket they will send you your members area username which is your email and they will include a password in the email so you can login and download the database you need from there it is simple.

your welcome any time.:flower:

DVD Ranger is located in Spain

I saw you came into the Support Forum , but never ask for help navigating the DVD Ranger CinEx HD software?

Tutorials are posted in the Support Forum

[QUOTE=hip22;2729808]Thanks heaps for clarifying that greatly appreciated. I have stopped it and will wait for the email. Im in Australia so the time difference between here and presumably the USA is strained at time plus its the weekend over there, thanks heaps for your help, I have been stuffing around with this download for over a week now so another couple of days is not going to worry me :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ILLP;2729811]Just sent the support ticket they will send you your members area username which is your email and they will include a password in the email so you can login and download the database you need from there it is simple.

your welcome any time.:flower:[/QUOTE]

You are a LEGEND thanks heaps

Regards
Heather

Do no recognized that myce.com is the new official support forum :wink:

However, I do not understand why people do not read tutorials or watch the videos we made. Really amazing.

However, with the CinEx HD database you will remove Cinavia.