Cinavia broken by Pixbyte?

vbimport

If this is true then there will be a program that will defeat Cinavia on dvd and Blu-rays and soon other companies will have it as well.

Time will tell if they have defeated it or not according to the article they launch it on Oct. 31st

I will believe it when I can try it.:iagree:

Article can be found here.

http://www.dvd2hd.com/2012/09/21/dvd-and-blu-ray-copying-without-cinavia/

Interesting story…discovered the exploit by accident? Didn’t see that coming.

I don’t have any equipment that obeys the Cinavia drm, so I won’t be able to test the program.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2655744]Interesting story…discovered the exploit by accident? Didn’t see that coming.

I don’t have any equipment that obeys the Cinavia drm, so I won’t be able to test the program.[/QUOTE]I doubt that part is true by accident they are probably just trying to cover their butts it is going to make some major studios very angry if they have indeed broken cinanvia.

Ive been working with these guys since 2009 and they stay hooked up by IV to Redbull 20 hrs a day.

You have to read up on the company ! then it clears up who they are , There not a few geek building 1 software ,it will really shock you who there client list is , and what they produce.
http://www.ifoerster.com/about-us/

Small history
Our 12+ years of experience:

2001, The DVD-Ranger team released as first company in the whole world a DVD copy software with the name “Davideo” with the publisher GData.
2005, The DVD-Ranger team released as first company in the whole world a free and opensource software “ShrinkTo5”.
2006, The DVD-Ranger team start developing of DVDnextCOPY products. Stopped all tech support for DNC in 2011
2011, The DVD-Ranger team released as first company a complete copy and converter software for video files, DVD and Blu-ray with one price. DVD-Ranger 4

BTW any of the DVD Software Maker can claim this achevment
Microsoft Inc., based in Seattle, signed a contract with IFoerster Development to integrate the FoxBurner SDK in Microsoft Health software products.For this new partnership, Microsoft has issued 2 Enterprise licenses.
Thanks to this recent affiliation, in the last 6 months IFoerster Development has won the 5th Enterprise licensee.

Thanks to this recent affiliation, in the last 6 months IFoerster Development has won the 5th Enterprise licensee.

Anyway this Release 5 of there’s is finished and the module is complete , ,they are just waiting on the news media just keep and eye on the publications around the world and internet seeing is believing .

I have my copy and it freakin flys

So doubters get ready the circumvention has been done " can anyone say more than one circumvention "

^I started a thread over at videohelp.com on this subject. For a company with such a long history working with video, yours is not well known amongst video enthusiasts around the net.

I’ve heard of DVDNeXtCopy of course, since we have a subforum that supports them, and I’ve used the program for testing purposes. But DVDRanger is a bit obscure. That will change if your Cinavia bypass works, and continues to work.

I would start a discussion over at doom9 regarding this, or add it to the extremely long Cinavia thread, but their forum seems to be down at the moment.

[B][I][U]if your Cinavia bypass works[/U][/I][/B]

With this company of 15 plus engineers coder that statement doesn’t exist
you would really chuckle to see who all in this industry owns there SDK module SDK 4 - SDK5 - SDK6 with that said you have been using there products and never knew it!

Along with there main company is Gold Cert by MS.

It will be interesting because no-one has this circumvention ’ did I say there just might be more than 1"

and it cant be cracked-that’s a long winded story lol

It will be fun to watch

…with that said you have been using there products and never knew it!

I doubt that I have been using anything with your SDK’s, unless it was just for testing purposes. I tend to use programs developed by individual programmers, like jdobbs with his DVDRebuilder and BD Rebuilder programs. Or Mr. C’s AVStoDVD. Those are GUI’s built for accessing many different programs of course, so things do tend to get intertwined. X264, ffdshow, HCenc, Haali, AviSynth, tsMuxeR…those and a few others are the real building blocks of the free software used by most video enthusiasts.

Now, the general public is not so discriminating, and your programs may be more widespread than most of us are aware of.

Right now its a wait and see attitude for us regarding your Cinavia breakthrough. We will be very happy to have a solution, that much is true.

What are you using for decryption intervention VLC or AnyDVDHD

My primary decrypter is AnyDVD HD. I’ve used MakeMKV a few times in tests, and DVDFab HD Decrypter on rare occasions, though I’m not fond of Fab.

In the past, before encryption started using structural flaws in dvds, I used DVDShrink and DVDDecrypter.

[QUOTE=xorsists;2655741]If this is true then there will be a program that will defeat Cinavia on dvd and Blu-rays and soon other companies will have it as well.

Time will tell if they have defeated it or not according to the article they launch it on Oct. 31st

I will believe it when I can try it.:iagree:

Article can be found here.

http://www.dvd2hd.com/2012/09/21/dvd-and-blu-ray-copying-without-cinavia/[/QUOTE]

There’s also another thread and a full news story on this here.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2655863]There’s also another thread and a full news story on this here.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE] Thanks Wombler but I posted this in the news sectcion before the other post so I do know what is going on.:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2655834][B][I][U]if your Cinavia bypass works[/U][/I][/B]

With this company of 15 plus engineers coder that statement doesn’t exist[/QUOTE]

So…

You say you have a solution, provide no proof to back up this claim, and then say you are going to wait for over a month to release it.

That seems suspicious to me.

Your funny ,

must be one who doesnt believe we went to the moon too, or did we!!

[QUOTE=Pelvis Popcan;2655887]So…

You say you have a solution, provide no proof to back up this claim, and then say you are going to wait for over a month to release it.

That seems suspicious to me.[/QUOTE]

I’m for lets wait and see.

[QUOTE=DVDRangerForum;2655901]Your funny ,

must be one who doesnt believe we went to the moon to or did we!![/QUOTE]

If it was 1969 and NASA announced “We went to the moon” but provided no video or evidence that they actually did, and no one even saw the rocket launch, then they said, “We’ll give you proof in a couple of months,” then everyone would question it.

I would love to see a Cinavia solution released. I hope you’re the real deal.

[QUOTE=xorsists;2655869]Thanks Wombler but I posted this in the news sectcion before the other post so I do know what is going on.:)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know, I was just making sure everyone else knew there are two discussions going on re this.

I probably should have made that clearer though. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2655951]Yeah I know, I was just making sure everyone else knew there are two discussions going on re this.

I probably should have made that clearer though. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]That’s fine Wombler the news is out and on the forum that is all that counts.
I sure hope they do have a cure for Cinivia though I won’t hold my breath Until it is released October 31st and then I will see if in fact they have done it,
I have a PS3 with the latest version firmware and sony BD player so I have plenty to test with.:smiley:

Look at this…

Go to their site: http://www.dvd2hd.com/

Click product: http://www.dvd2hd.com/product/

Look at system requirements. Last entry under Blu-Ray.

It uses AnyDVD to decrypt. I hope anyone who buys their product realizes that before they purchase.

[QUOTE=Pelvis Popcan;2656078]Look at this…

Go to their site: http://www.dvd2hd.com/

Click product: http://www.dvd2hd.com/product/

Look at system requirements. Last entry under Blu-Ray.

It uses AnyDVD to decrypt. I hope anyone who buys their product realizes that before they purchase.[/QUOTE]

You can get the program for free, if you buy that program from their site.

http://www.dvd2hd.com/2012/07/01/anydvdhd-and-dvd-ranger/

[QUOTE=Gummigutta;2656080]You can get the program for free, if you buy that program from their site.

http://www.dvd2hd.com/2012/07/01/anydvdhd-and-dvd-ranger/[/QUOTE]Yes you can get their program for free if you buy Anydvd HD but it is only a one year license the lifetime program is 89.99 without Anydvd.

I would say to anyone to download a fully functional 7 day trial and give it a try no watermarks on their trial and decide if their program is worth it if you have to buy Anydvd.

The program does not need Anydvd for regular dvd movies though just for Blu-Rays.