CIA could post for me

vbimport

If some strange post from me gets posted it might not be be. Last night I went to log onto zonealarm forum and my Id there is also samlar. It kelp telling me that I had tried to many times to wait 15 min. But I had not tried to log on. I even tried to long on with a new id and it worked once and then did the same thing. I ask zonealarm what the problem was and today they sent me an email saying the tries were from Ashburn Va. One even said CIA.
I did some checking they have an office there. I sent Obama an email asking him to find out why the CIA wants to log on to my zonealarm forum account and if they need to call me and I will give them my ID and password.
Maybe it because of me using SAMLAR they think i am from the middle east.
What samlar really is the firs three letters of my bothers names. sammy and larry. The id address that was trying to log on was 74.204.169.237.:):):):slight_smile:

I guess they want to get this old 62 year old man for something. Could have understood that when little bush was president since I posted a lot of emails about how bad he was but I am an Obama man.

Be sure and send us pictures from Gitmo…I hear the weather is nice this time of year…

I figure the will make me read sarah palin book everyday for the rest of my life while at Gitmo

[QUOTE=samlar;2471385]I figure the will make me read sarah palin book everyday for the rest of my life while at Gitmo[/QUOTE]

They’ll have you on a work release program on a ranch in Crawford, Texas.

changed my password for here do not want them to get on here as me and post a picture of one of the agents on the Daily thong request

Yo-

You should consult with Geno-

He’s been in contact with the CIA for the past three-four years-eh!!